My dear secular friends, Mandir at Ram Janm Bhoomi is not just any other temple. Its “RAM JANM BHOOMI” yes Lord “RAM”’s birth place. So, why we need Ram Mandir?
The one’s who are born/brought up/stayed in India, the name Ram is no alien.
There are many arguments of building a hospital, dividing the land between Hindu and Muslims, constructing a mosque and so on and so forth.
I fail to understand, Do we still have to debate about it ? When the supreme court has accepted the fact that the disputed land is the birth place of Lord Ram, so why cant a temple be built ?
1.3 billion people, irrespective of the religion, caste, gender, skin color have to respect the Supreme Court and the Constitution of India.
The below picture may surprise you all, I am sure most of you reading this wouldn’t have a clue about it
Nandalal Bose, the famous artist was given the opportunity to draw sketch on the Indian constitution and look on which page he painted Lord Ram, the chapter explaining the Fundamental Right. Is that a sheer co incidence?
No, Lord Ram was a selfless and the most perfect ruler ever born.
Visit any Islamic country, visit Vatican city, read about roman empire, and you will realize how dominating a religious majority could be.
Are Indian Hindus even remotely like that? I bet not. But the last 1000 years have been tough. This populous sect never invaded any country, but got invaded and looted and oppressed for centuries. Does it changes their peaceful behavior? Nope.
But, its enough. Its been more than half a century since India got freedom, so why do we have to fight for basic right to pray. Is it too much to ask? In the words of Subramaniam Swamy “where else a Hindu would pray, if not in Ayodhya, Kashi and Mathura?”
This is Mecca, the birthplace of Prophet Mohammad :
Beautiful isn’t it?
This is Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus Christ :
All my Christian brethren must be feeling joyful upon seeing this picture
This is Ayodhya, the birthplace of Lord Ram :
Will any Hindu feel ecstatic about it? NO
The Ram Janmabhoomi belongs to the Hindus. There are various evidences regarding this :
- All Persian, Arabic and Urdu history written in 18–19th century closely say that Babar destroyed Ram Mandir :
- Tarik-e-Avdi : It was written in 1869 but published in 1969. The author of this book is an eye witness account of developments that took place there like Hindus paying bribes to the incharge of Babri Masjid to be able to worship in Masjid.
- Akbar gave land to Hanuman Tila which was renewed in 1973 and the scribe says “This grant being renewed, I am writing this from the Janmbhumi of Ram”.
- Many left historians proclaim that Sri Tulsidasji never mentioned about destruction of Ram Mandir in his text :
- In a lesser known text, Doha Sataka, Tulsidas ji clearly mentions, in the 5th verse, about the destruction of Ram Temple
- From 1822 this case has been recorded in district courts :
- An official, Hafizullah, submitted a note in Faizabad district court saying that Babri Masjid was built after destroying Ram Temple
- Allahabad High Court said that till 1855 the Hindus had free access to the Masjid.
- A thanedar of Awadh filed an FIR in 1858 stating that 25 Sikhs have started Hawan in Masjid and have written ‘Ram’ inside the Masjid. Thus there was a constant tussle for claim on Ram Mandir.
- In 1949, an idol of Lord Ram was placed in Ayodhya and no one protested. But when Mr. Nehru came to know about it, he wrote the the CM of UP that this will damage India’s relations with Pakistan and Kashmir(I have no idea how!!).
- When Babri Masjid was brought down in 1992, Vishnu Hari incription was discovered. It tells that some king of some state had built Ram Mandir.
- ASI’s findings :
- ASI was called to excavate the site in 2003 by the Allahabad HC.
- In the 10th century a huge temple existed there.
- In the 12 century, a new temple was built over the previous one.
- For 65 years, all court decisions went in our favour :
- December 1949 for Murti Pujan.
- February 1986 for the opening of locks.
- November 1992 : For the laying of foundation stone.
- December 1992 : Permission for makeshift temple.
- September 2010 : The sanctum was given to Ram Lalla, proving that it is indeed Ram Janmsthan. The court gave 2/3rd of land to the Hindus and the rest to the Muslims
To all those who wish a hospital in place of a temple :
Hospital can be built anywhere but the spiritual significance of the land demands a temple be built there. I also want to ask such people that if their land tomorrow gets into any dispute will they then advocate for a Hospital there?
To all those who keep asking “Why dig the history and change things that were a result of Kingly conflicts?” :
- The Rashtrapati Bhawan was constructed by Lutyen for the Viceroys of British India and was called Viceroy’s House. It was only after Dr. Rajendra Prasad became the President of India in 1950 that its name was changed.
- The name of Calcutta was changed to Kolkata
There have been changes made to buildings, cities etc. to erase the history of invaders. So why not build a Ram Mandir to erase the history of the barbaric Babar.
Ram is an exemplar of the Dharmic traditions of this land of Bharat. Even our Constitution contains the painting of Lord Ram :
There are many reasons for building a Mandir (temple) in Ayodhya for Lord Rama. I am listing down a few here.
- Historical: There is enough historical evidence available to prove that Lord Rama was born in Ayodhya at the Ramjanmabhoomi location. Different documents throughout millennia have emphatically noted Ayodhya as the birth place of Lord Rama. Sufficient proof is also available to prove that Mughal invader Babur destroyed the existing Ram Mandir to build a masjid on the same location. And Lord Rama being a major deity of the Sanatan Dharma, it is only correct that Hindus rebuild Ram Mandir at Ayodhya and reclaim what rightfully belongs to the Hindus.
- Archaeological: Archaeological excavations done so far clearly point towards the existence of an ancient temple complex at the location. The leftist and pseudo secular historians and archaeologists have often denied this but it is essential that the excavated materials be examined by third party experts within the confines of Indian law. Finding of pillars typical of temple architecture and many more Hindu motifs like bells, flowers, conch shells, Swastika, Om and Vedic designs prove that there was definitely a temple at the location. In fact, several renowned and neutral archaeologists have highlighted the necessity for further excavations at the site but this has not happened. If this is done then we will get more substantial evidence to prove the existence of the original Ram Mandir at the location.
- Religious: From times immemorial, India has been home to Hinduism, previously known as Sanatan Dharma or Vedic Dharma. Other religions arrived relatively at a later period. Hindus have always believed that Ayodhya is the birth place and Capital City of Lord Rama. Our scriptures have always said this. So it is only right that Hindus are allowed to build a Ram Mandir at the location.
- Legal: If something originally belonged to the Hindus and it was usurped by the others then legally, Hindus have every right to take it back.
- Moral: Muslims need not make this an ego issue but rather they should respect the fact that India has always been a culturally Hindu nation. And for reasons aforementioned, Muslims must amicably let Hindus take back what is the matter of great faith for them. Lord Rama equally belongs to them and Muslims must respect this. Their ancestry and cultural sub conscious is all about being a Hindu and there is no point in denying your roots! So let Hindus rebuild Ram Mandir and it will only make the nation stronger and peaceful.
So, the essence is — the presence of Ram Mandir at Ayodhya would be the very heart and lifeblood of the civilization that was born since the Vedic times. Since we are still struggling for this with likely no solution in sight, and seeing the rise of malignant ideologies among our youth — you can feel the decay and decline.
So I guess, that establishes why building the Ram Mandir at Ayodhya is important for Hindus.
Who will win the Rajasthan Assembly elections in 2018?
Rajasthan has the track record of non-repeating govt After 1990.
In Rajasthan same kind of voice raising at the time Gujrat elections. Congress was winning but end result you know.
People are not voting BJP they are voting Modi.
Achievement of e-Ratna award winner Vashundra Raje –
- Bhamashah – I live in Jaipur and lots of people from small-town came to Jaipur for hospital treatment. they are getting benefits from
- Food at 8 – Anpurana scheme gaining traction from people due to avilable food at 8 INR. Can you believe? Yes approx 100+ food truck in Rajasthan big city as well small town serving.
- Dravyavati Nadi– One of the biggest achievement of Vashundra Raje that they complete 75% work of Dravyavati Nadi.
Congress can win – Congress can’t win Rajasthan then nothing will be for Congress in parliament elections. RAGA raising concern Rafal but peoples not interested !! Bofors was generated by Congress cabinet minister.
Ashok Gehlot – I wish this man should be Cheif minister of Rajasthan.
But In Bikaner people raising Slogan of Rameshwar Lal Dudi !!
Congress is scattered in Rajasthan No Team Work.
If you want to analyze the Rajesthan Government and breakdown it’s tenure, so let me give you few of my insights.
Assembly elections of 2018 can be regarded as semifinals to the. The election to the state of Rajasthan with a population of 6.89 crores (as per 2011 census) and 200 assembly seats are going to be held somewhere around December 2018 since the tenure of Rajasthan assembly ends on January 20, 2019. Many past trends, caste and religion equation along with the performance of the present government of Vasundhara Raje and the bypoll results 2018 are going to affect the election results. The election will also in a way serve as a litmus test of the popularity of . Let’s look in detail and try to find out which party will win the Rajasthan Elections 2018?
History of Rajasthan Elections –
The dominance of Congress in Rajasthan was broken by BJP in 1990 under Bhairon Singh Shekhawat, who ruled the state till 1998, after that we have seen alternate Congress and BJP government till present. However, this election may result in something different due to Modi effect and BJP’s dominance in the present Indian political scene.
Demographic Trends and caste –
Hinduism is majority religion in the state of Rajasthan with 88.49 % followers. Islam is second most popular religion in the state of Rajasthan with approximately 9.07 % following it. Jats and Meenas are the two powerful communities both comprising about 10% of the population of the state. There has been a history of the struggle between different communities in Rajasthan. In 2009, Meena community has opposed the demand of Gujjar community to be included in the ST category.
There has also been a historic rivalry between the Jat and Rajput communities in which since the early years of years of independence Jats voted for Congress and the Rajputs generally for the opposition fractions. But the decision of Congress to make Asok Gehlot CM in 2008 who belongs to Mali community didn’t get well down among the Jats.
Performance of Vasundhara Raje’s Government –
Rajasthan government had done fairly well in particularly two schemes
1. BHAMASHAH YOJNA –
A scheme for woman empowerment and financial inclusion & BHAMASHAH SWASTHYA BIMA YOJNA for providing medical benefits to around 60% population of the state with the cashless treatment at even private hospitals.
2. JAL SWAVLAMBAN SCHEME-
This scheme is very much successful to the public participation and financial contribution from the public.
But in the recent past, Rajasthan has been in news for hate crimes and politics of polarization. A dairy farmer, Pehlu Khan was lynched by a suspected mob of cow vigilant in the Alwar district. Also, Umar Khan, 35, was found dead near railway tracks at Ramgarh with his family accusing the cow vigilant for the crime. Not only that, in the campaign in the recent bypolls in Alwar, BJP leader Jaswant Yadav told a rally that “If you are a Hindu, vote for the BJP. Muslims will go with the Congress.” Also, a Facebook post by BJP MLA from Alwar on 2 January stated that Muslims are having more children to outnumber Hindus and take over the country. Agrarian discontent will also be a worry for BJP, since the farmer protest of Mandsaur, MP soon spread to Rajasthan as farmers sought higher MSPs and loan waiver. However, the state government in September announced a Rs 60,000 crore farm loan waiver, which may douse some of the anger.
People have immense trust in Modi and I guess they would vote for BJP and not the Congress.
Whatever the exit polls say which comprise few thousand samples i think BJP would manage 110 seats due to Modi’s fame and congress would find it hard to cross 80 seats .
Rest time will tell. Vote Wisely.
Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana – The Medical Boon for Rajesthan
Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana is a scheme aimed at offering IPD patients with access to cashless facility. It is a budget declaration for the financial year 2014-15 and is only open to people from Rajasthan. All families covered under the RSBY (Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana) and NFSA (National Food Security Act) can avail this scheme. The premium payments for each family are fixed and must be made on an annual basis on floater policy.
Check Your Eligibility
The insurer for the scheme is chosen via open competitive public sector insurance company and a two-stage bidding process. The insurer chosen by the scheme is the New India Assurance Company as it offers the most attractive rates across the country for a scheme possessing the most comprehensive features.
Features of Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana:
The main objective of the scheme is to improve health indicators.
The scheme offered reduction in additional expenses whilst offering financial cover to customers against illnesses.
Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana aims to reduce the financial risk of surplus expenditure on healthcare by making use of insurance as a solution.
The scheme aims at squashing the government’s vision of minimum government and maximum governance.
The scheme aims at creating a large health database that can be used in the future during policy level decisions / changes.
The scheme aims at bringing about a revolution in healthcare in rural regions by encouraging the private sector to start providing hospitalization services whilst lowering the rising concerns on government facilities.
Benefits of Bhamashah Health Insurance:
Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana offers benefits to beneficiaries of the National Food Security Scheme and beneficiaries of the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana. The scheme is expected to be implemented via Bhamashah Cards. However, identity related to Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana and the National Food Security Scheme must also be honored until the issuance of Bhamashah cards. Following are the key benefits offered by Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana:
In-house claims processing software and standardized and transparent grading criteria for hospitals.
Verified and well-defined medical protocols.
Mobile application for the monitoring of all government officials in the district.
Removal of TPA and effective monitoring mechanism for the prevention of cost escalation and leakages.
Immediate reduction on government health institutions.
Opportunity for poor people to approach private health institutions for health services.
Financial improvement of Medicare Relief Societies of Government Health Institutions.
Health Insurance Cover for general illnesses Rs.30, 000
Critical Illness Cover Rs.3 lacs
Pre-hospitalisation expenses Cover for seven days
Post-hospitalisation expenses Cover for 15 days
Transport allowance for polytrauma and cardiac cases Rs.100 to Rs.500
Patients will also receive 1045 packages to choose from under General Illnesses, 170 packages for government hospitals, and 500 packages under Critical Illnesses. These cashless benefits and services will be provided via empanelled private health institutions and public health institutions.
The package costs include bed charges, consultant fees such as surgeons’ and anaesthetists’ charges, boarding and nursing charges, blood, consumables, implants, anaesthesia, medicines, implants, cost of pathological diagnostic and radiological tests such as x-ray, urine and blood, transportation allowance for cardiac and polytrauma cases, and food for beneficiary during hospital admission.
How to Apply for Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana?
The authority issuing Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana selects applicants based on a two-stage bidding process. The Qualification Stage is the first stage of the process and includes prequalification of interested individuals according to the provisions of the Request for Quotation (RFQ). Once the Qualification Stage is complete, the applicants short-listed by the issuing authority will gain eligibility to participating in the Bid Stage, which is the next stage of the bidding process involving the Request for Proposal.
Guidelines have been issued by the Indian government regarding the qualification of bidders interested in acquiring stakes in companies or firms from the public sector via disinvestment. The issuing authority reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if they do not comply with the guidelines at any step of the Bidding Process.
Should an applicant satisfy all guidelines and qualify to bid, he / she must provide the issuing authority with an undertaking regarding the same in the Appendix-I form. During the second stage, the short-listed applicants will be requested to furnish their bids (financial offers) based on the terms and conditions specified within the Bidding Documents. The validity of the bid will extend to a minimum period of 120 days from the Bid Due Date.
The proposal and bidding documents furnished by the applicant shall be part of the scheme’s draft insurance agreement. Any other documents issued after the RFP documents shall also be part of the bidding documents.
At the second stage, bidders can carefully scrutinise the scheme if they wish to carry out any studies prior to the submission of bids to acquire the insurance. The coverage mentioned in the bid document will be provided by Public Sector Insurance Companies for the premium amount according to which bids are invited. In this RFP, “Highest Bidder” refers to the applicant offering the lowest premium. The terms and conditions of the scheme, such as tenure and other details, will be pre-determined and mentioned in the draft insurance agreement.
This scheme has been started by the Government of Vasundhara Raje. This scheme is only for the people of Rajasthan.
The scheme will be cached-free treatment of eligible families in government and some selected private hospitals. This will provide health services to all members of the family. In this scheme, every eligible family is getting 30 thousand rupees for general illnesses and health insurance cover of Rs 3 lakh for serious diseases every year. In this scheme 1715 diseases have been covered under insurance cover.
This scheme is better than the insurance scheme being run in the states and states. Only in the scheme that was already available in the state of Rajasthan, only medicines and checks got cashless, but now in Bhamashah Health Insurance scheme, check, treatment, doctor’s fees, operation Etc. All have been included. This scheme will help the poor and poor families of the state to get their treatment so that they can get their treatment.
Why Vasundhara Raje deserves to be CM of Rajesthan Again?
Are the people in Rajasthan satisfied with the performance of Vasundhara Raje?
We Indians love to Judge. Just because she belongs to a Royal family does not mean that she does not care or does not work. But our typical mentality restricts us to the thought that “Maharani hai, kaam thodi karegi”
Rajasthan has been the 1st state to ratify all major reforms made by Central Government.
In this tenure she has been more hard working than ever before.
Look at the kind of Schemes Raje Government has come up with. Other States are not even close to the kind of work the government of Rajasthan is doing.
Yes, the changes brought in force by the State Government do take time to reflect on ground level.
This time Rajesthan need a period of stability of 10 years for government policies to be effective.
If you will take examples of Gujarat. Gujarat trusted Modi for 13 years! We all know how critical 2002 and 2003 were for Modi. But he did not lose focus and nor did people of Gujarat lost trust in him.
People need a same case for Rajasthan. This government is cracking down on corruption with its various ACB arrests and raids. The Raje Government is focused on Development and there have been no frauds/scams till now. I trust in this government and this leader.
One of the best administrators India has seen. CM Raje had handled 16 Central Ministries during Atal ji’s government.
She is educated, experienced and a sharp leader.
Jal Sawalamban, Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana, Resurgent Rajasthan, Sadak Yojana and so many more effective schemes.
Look at the road connectivity in Rajasthan Today.
Tourism in Rajasthan is at its peak and so is the cycle of investment.
Trust her, Trust BJP and you will definitely see the change from the grass root level till the top.